1) Icodextrin sometimes causes a desquamating rash on the palms and soles.
2) Sirolimus, five side effects to watch 1) Poor wound healing 2) Lung toxicity 3) Hyperlipidemia 4) Proteinuria 5) Anemia/Thrombocytopenia.
3) Classic EM finding in post infectious GN: Large subepithelial hump shaped deposits.
4) Conivaptan is both a V2 and V1a antagonist – as such, contraindicated in cirrhosis were V1a agonists are used for variceal bleeding.
5) Eosinophilic peritonitis is not uncommon when breaking in a new PD catheter.