In a unique collaboration between the UK Renal Association SpR Club and The Royal Society of Medicine Nephrology Section, the annual Renal SpR club Autumn meeting will explore issues of multi-system dysfunction and multi-morbidity in kidney diseases on the 5th and 6th September. This meeting will be free and you can register online here.
This is the first time that the SpR club will host one of its biannual weekend meetings virtually with an exciting international line-up of expert speakers including Swapnil Hiremath, Laurie Tomlinson, Graham Paget, Kat Arney, and many more.
The traditional SpR Club Saturday evening quiz will continue online with the opportunity for networking, and to get to know colleagues from all around the world!
This 2 day webinar will cover:
- Understanding how genes work
- The evidence (and non-evidence) in the management of COVID-19
- RAS blockade and AKI: before and after
- How to formulate a reasoned argument for or against screening for coronary artery disease in candidates for kidney transplantation
- The challenges involved in kidney transplantation in people with HIV and sickle cell disease and how these challenges may be overcome
- Issues relating to the management of obesity in kidney disease and identifying potential solutions
- The role of stratified medicine in the management of diabetes and how this can improve outcomes
All webinars will be available for registered delegates 30 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMNephrology
Follow them on Twitter: @RoySocMed and @RenalAssoc
Post by: Dearbhla Kelly