The Renal Physicians Association (RPA) is inviting applications from nephrology fellows for its Public Policy Fellowship.
Eligibility: One-year opportunity for second- or third-year nephrology fellows
Required attendance at:
RPA Billing and coding one-day workshop immediately preceding annual meeting
RPA Annual meeting (Friday-Sunday in Dallas in March 2022)
RPA Capitol Hill Day (June 2022 in Washington, DC)
RPA Policy, Advocacy and Leadership (PAL) Forum (Saturday-Sunday in June 2022 in Washington, DC)
Expectations as a public policy fellow:
– Participate on at least one RPA policy committee.
– Serve as a contributing author on a minimum of one policy position paper for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
– Obtain commitment from Program Director allowing for time off to participate in the above meetings.
– Maintain RPA early career physician membership for at least one year after the completion of fellowship.
RPA Commits to:
– Covering travel expenses associated with attendance at required meetings listed above.
– Assigning a mentor from the Board of Directors for each fellow.
Applications details available at this link.