1) In diabetic glomerular disease you can see linear staining of GBMs with IgG, Kappa and Lambda.
2) The three C3 immunoflourescence patterns of post strep GN 1) Starry Sky (most common) 2) Garland (less common) 3) Mesangial (resolving Starry Sky).
3) Troubles from Star Fruit 1) Seizures in dialysis patients 2)
Hyperoxaluria -> AKI, Nephrocalcinosis, and Calcium Oxalate stones.
4) Avoiding aminoglycoside toxicity – reduce the dose frequency.
5) Membranous risk categories by proteinuria and renal function: Low – less than 4 g/day, normal fxn, Med – 4-8g/day normal fxn, High – more than 8g/day, abnormal fxn.