On Tuesday, March 2 from 8am- 6:45pm EST, this exciting virtual conference from the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) will highlight recent major advances and best practices in the treatment and care of kidney disease, dialysis, transplantation, and organ donation.
Some key topics this year include:
- Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 (featuring Nate Brummel)
- Race, Equity and Genetics in Kidney Care (featuring Deidra Crews)
- Medication Reconciliation (featuring Megan Bond)
- Using Social Media for Nephrology Education (featuring Matt Sparks and Samira Farouk)
- A New Age of Telemedicine
- SGLTS Inhibitors in Kidney Medicine
The full program is available here.
Where to register and costs:
Fellows and trainees can attend for FREE using the code FELLOWS2021.
Please register online here.
Exhilarating…I wish to register !